Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Nerdy Hobby

     Last night I typed out this long blog post, and while I was reading through it to check for spelling errors I decided that it was really boring....  so I deleted it! I started to think about the people who actually take three minutes out of their day to read my pointless posts, and I got embarrassed. I used to think only my mom read this thing, but somehow I got 150 views on my first post. So, unless my mom is reading the same post over and over again which is possible, I have some new followers :)
     This is exciting and embarrassing at the same time. I obviously want people to read what I have to say, but lets be honest blogging is kind of a nerdy hobby of mine! Last year I started reading blogs, and I became addicted. Some of them are funny, informative, or just make you feel good inside. Whenever I am bored or looking for things to put off studying I usually find myself reading blogs. I guess I can use the saying, "As long as you know you're a nerd, then it's okay" for this situation....  I think I just made that saying up, but it sounds good huh? 
      Anyways, just to clear things up... Yes, blogging is nerdy! But I'm okay with that.


Now I will leave you with my new favorite song... Enjoy! :)

I feel like I can relate this song to my life. Everyone makes mistakes or decisions that they end up regretting in the future, but it's what you do to get past those things that make you a better person in the long run. I'm still working on this now, but I feel like I truly do always grow from my mistakes.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment